Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shower & Shopping

Yesterday we had Kelsey's shower at school. It was a joint shower between mine and Rusty's school. It was AMAZING!! I can't believe the things we received...we feel so blessed. Kelsey is already enjoying her new toys and we can't wait to try out the clothes. Here are a few pictures from the shower.





Today Mom, Aunt Jane, Kelsey and I went SHOPPING!! We had so much fun. We ventured to the Jeffersonville Prime Outlet Shops in Ohio. After 5.5 hours of shopping and the Jimmy full of bags we made our way back home. Kelsey scored several new outfits and I even picked up a few things for me. I didn't get Rusty clothes but I brought him home a few treats from Rocky Mountain Chocolates. He'll enjoy that more anyway.

1 comment:

KrisJ said...

Sounds like my kind of day!