Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Attention Blog Followers

I am back to work and exhausted!!! The 1st 3 days have actually been great. I'm so busy that the day seems to fly by. Monday Kelsey was asleep when I left so it was easy getting up, getting ready, and heading out the door. However, each day she wakes up earlier and earlier. Today I was in a towel when I had to get her out of the bed. Here is the funny store on that. I had a towel wrapped around my head as well and walked into her room to get her out of the crib. I guess she wasn't sure who it was because she dropped back down in the crib and grabbed her bunny. She lay really still for several seconds before rolling back over and staring at me. She wasn't really sure if it was me or someone else because I'd not turned on the lights. I talked to her and she recognized my voice immediately. But, I only did that after I knew there was not a prayer of a chance of her going back to sleep. I thought maybe, just maybe she'd go back to sleep since she didn't know who the weird person with the towel on their head was. No such luck. Thankfully, she sat in her exercauser and played will I got ready.

As far as blog updates go...they will probably be slow coming since I'm swamped. I'm going to try to update on the weekends and if I get time throughout the week, I'll try to throw in an update. But, I just wanted to warn all of the dedicated blog watchers that the postings are going to slow quite a bit.

For those of you that know my brother, EJ, he is doing very well in Japan. He loves it and has already had so many amazing experiences. I wish we could go over and visit. He will be home in March, as indicated in the ticker at the top of the page. Well, it’s already past my new mama bedtime. So, more updates this weekend and I’ll try to include some new pics.

No comments: