Friday, July 11, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, I've been given the run around by the National Visa Center for a week. Some of those people are incompetent and rude. I've been calling trying to get information, which I thought I had been receiving. Uh, no. They were clueless and were giving me information that was over a year old. They gave me an OLD case number, from last year, and they were looking up old paperwork. I FINALLY got someone late this evening that knew what she was talking about. She was very helpful, but very aggrevated with me. I guess she thought I kept giving her the wrong information on purpose. No, I was just giving her the information that had been given to me by her colleagues. Luckily, she knew enough to ask the right questions and get all of it straighten out. She wasn't nice about it, but she was efficient and got the job done. That's all that matters to me.

Anyway, it finally got worked out and I now have the new case number that I need to be able to call Washington DC and find out if my paperwork has indeed reached Korea. Sorry to be a downer in this posting, but I was pretty upset today. I thought they'd lost all of my paperwork and that they didn't know what happened to it. In the end, it all got worked out and we are back on track. Hopefully Kelsey will be home soon.

No comments: