Sunday, August 31, 2008

Favorite things to do...

Well, there are 3 things Kelsey has shown us she loves to do. She loves to play, eat, and sleep. She especially loves to eat fruit, so she's been trying out all kinds of different fruit. So far, we know she loves watermelon, peaches, and blackberries. She is not a fan of raspberries!! Here are a couple of pictures of her enjoying her blackberries. I had to strip her down and cover her up. She still has a little purple staining on her hands...but she LOVED it!


Sleeping, another favorite past time. She will sleep anywhere and through anything...thank goodness. Even Hercules can't wake her!! I took this picture today...the first time her and daddy have fallen asleep together. This was their morning nap.

I know I look beautiful in this picture, ha! But, she looks cute. Rusty and I were ready to go to bed at 12 a.m. But she was just waking up from her 4 hour nap. So, we put her in bed between us with some toys while we watched a movie. The movie ended and she was still wide awake. At some point, Kelsey and I must have fallen asleep. Rusty snapped 3 different pictures and each time she was in a different position. Once, she was asleep across my belly...I never woke up and neither did she!

And finally, playtime!! And, specifically playtime with her sound stage. She plays with this toy ALL OF THE TIME!! She stands up and dances and laughs at herself in the mirror. It is so funny. I'm waiting for her to start singing! Oh yea, check out the cute ruffles she is wearing...courtesy of Brittany. I love them and they are personalized!!!

No comments: