Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We are Korea-bound!!

I called DC this morning and found out Kelsey's visa was issued. So, I knew it was just a matter of time before receiving the travel call. I never thought it would be an hour later. But, it was. Rusty and I were sitting in a district-wide confidentiality training...one that we have EVERY year. So, I gladly stepped out to check my new voice mail and it was Sue from Holt. She said Kelsey was clear and we could travel as soon as this weekend. So, I've called a travel agency that they recommend and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. But, we'll be leaving sometime this weekend and returning in 5 or 6 days...we are going to be flexible on our days and times hoping to get a better rate. So, now I'm doing my own research and waiting for her to get back to me. Then, I'm going to tie up some loose ends at work, pack, and LEAVE!!

No comments: